We, at iSpectra, are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors, for we do not spam, sell, rent, lease or give away the information to any third party/parties.
1. Information We Collect
(i) Personal Information
The personal information that we may collect include name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other information, identifying you. We may also gather and collect personal information from you at different points, including but not limited to the following:
(ii) Non-personal Data
We may also collect or gather non-personal data or information about users whenever they prefer to interact with our website. Non-personal data and information include the browser name that user access, the type of computer, technical information like operating system and the Internet service providers and other similar information via Google Analytics.
- At the time of communicating with you as a customer or prospective customer
- When you prefer to visit our website or make use of the platform
- While registering you as an end-user of our products or services and one account is especially made for you
- When you fill our “Contact Us” “Let’s talk” forms to get in touch with our experts
You can adjust the settings on your computer in order to decline any cookies if you wish to.
- Session cookies: generally, session cookies are cached mainly for the duration of your use of our website
- Permanent cookies: permanent cookies are stored in your terminal device for the time specified in the Cookie files parameters or until you delete.
3. Disclosing Your Information
iSpectra never sell, trade or rent users’ personal information to others. If required, we may share general demographic data and information that is not linked to any personal information regarding visitors with our trusted business partners, affiliates and advertisers for the purpose mentioned above.
- In any situation, when we might have to sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- We may disclose your personal information when it is legally required by the law.
- To protect fraud and reduce the risk of fraud.
Here, we make sure that your shared personal or non-personal information is safe and secure from any unauthorized access, use, loss or destruction. Personal or non-personal information provided by you is stored on a safe and secure web server that is managed by iSectra. To protect from authorized access, we have used physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information.
5. Third Party Links/Websites
iSpectra may link to third-party websites and services when required; however, we are not responsible for the privacy statements, practices or the contents of such third-party sites.
7. Contact Us